I’m very selective over a lot of things, including what kind of magnets I put on my fridge (?!). Each and every of them carry a special meaning to me and bring back fond memories. I have:
- Monalisa from The Lourve – it’s on my favourite postcard
- Coronation of Napoleon from The Lourve Paris- I adore Napoleon love towards the underserving Josephine. His last words were ‘France, Army, Josephine’ aww
- Gold bar from European Union Museum in Belgium – EU is a subject I took back in law school and gold is my favourite metal
- Oxford Road street – my favourite street in London (which we spend too many days at)
- Love Lane – One of our first few dating places
and my favourite….
- ‘Like’ magnet from Facebook headquarter in Silicon Valley.
Isn’t it extremely apt to put notes of food such as ‘bedtime snacks’ and secure it with a thumbs-up magnet? I sure think so! So, when the Boyfan left to Silicon Valley last month, I asked for another ‘Like’ magnet. Upon getting it, I thought one is quite enough and asked if I could give it away
“Can I give it to my (JewelPie) readers?”
“I specifically asked for one for you. They are given for free for employees. It’s disguting to give something I get for free away to someone else!”
“I wish I can buy one. Facebook should set up a merchandise shop!”
Oh, I wish I can buy a dozen and give some away to JewelPie readers. It would be nice to see what kind of recipe/notes on food they paste on their fridge! Facebook should really start a shop. Evernote has one, Angry Birds has one, why not Facebook? And yes, the Boyfan is ethical/stubborn like that…