Seven years today:
I guess banana has always been my fruit of choice whenever I hike and that I’ve always been fascinated by food (in an esoteric way). Beijing was fun!
When I visit next, I shall:
1. Eat strawberry bing tang hulu 糖葫芦
2. Visit a local market to buy spices and Chinese cooking stuff
3. Possibly create a ‘Chinese Language’ notebook like I did for Japanese + get a book before that
4. Check out their sthings e.g dollar shop
5. Hangout & dine with locals and learn more about their culture (always wonder how it’s different from Malaysian Chinese descent’s)